Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Critters I Have Known

I am a confessed critter lover. Dogs, cats, gerbils, horses, ferrets, and alpacas have all enriched my life. I've had my encounters with bears, elephants, killer whales, dolphins, an assortment of birds, and other critters, too.

I thought the stories of some of these critters would be interesting, particularly in audio form. I'm no James Herriot, but I can tell a decent story, and speak warmly about the critters I have known. I learned something from each of them.

So that's one of the new projects. I will be creating podcasts of each of the 20 or so critter stories I have, and at some point there will be a CD. These are stories that are meant to be shared.

I might even talk about this wicked calico cat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|