Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fun with Video

As you know, I have been working more with multimedia, especially since the STC Conference. I recently took some training with a local filmmaker, Mike Cecotka, who has been helping me tune up the quality of my video output. I am still working my way up the learning curve, but there is a great deal more I want to do with multimedia from an education standpoint.

Podcast and vidcast lectures or teaching materials interest me greatly. While I am continuing to put course materials together in a format suitable for audio and video, I use my laugh practice vlog as the content for experimentation.

Here's one of my earlier laughs from the vlog, updated with music and titles. Let me know what you think. At the very least, it should give you a chuckle or two.

And yes, I do know many things that are green, including frogs, broccoli, and chroma key. I just couldn't think of anything when I was laughing. Nice to have a break every now and then, don't you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|