Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Community in Bloom

Ya gotta love the Communities in Bloom initiative throughout the country. What better way to inspire and motivate local municipalities to beautify the streets and public places with flowers? Their stated objective: "Communities in Bloom is a Canadian organization committed to fostering civic pride, environmental responsibility and beautification through community participation and the challenge of national competition."

My neighborhood in Thornhill is no exception. We have yet to trounce our closest neighbor, Richmond Hill, which whom we share an administrative border. They have won in 2003 (National Champtions) and 2005. But I'm sure we're good contenders. I am an enthusiastic supporter -- I appreciate the flowers every day.

Last year at this time, I stopped to take this video, and have a good laugh. Laughing -- that's what I do. If you haven't seen
Laugh Practice yet, you are missing something! It's a good counterbalance to the Adversity blog, and was one of the reasons I ended up coaching a candidate on Style by Jury.

One thing leads to another you know. Enjoy the laugh. And the flowers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|