Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Monday, June 19, 2006

New Baby!

My sweet, smart niece Rebecca and her clever, talented husband David have just added Graeme to the family, born on June 15. He is the youngest brother now to Noah and Cameron. Labour went quickly and easily enough, with Mom, baby, siblings and Papa all fine. We're very blessed to have this little guy as part of the family.

I love little boys. Big boys, too, but I just seem to have a motherly affinitiy to the little ones. My own two boys were quite a handful. And I only had two hands -- that's why I stopped at two. Had things been somewhat different, perhaps I would have gone on to have a baseball team. Ah, well.

No pictures yet of the wee one, but here are RJ and Devon, each taken at the age of 5, just as they started school. They are both now over 6 feet tall, and definitely something to be proud of. Devon served a tour in Afghanistan with 1 PPCLI; RJ is attending college. Yes, boys are super.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|