Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Blessings of Adversity

As some of you know, I have another blog called Adversity. If you want more adversity, go there! No, just kidding! It's meant to help people who are experiencing adversity, in whatever form. Call it an Internet act of service.

There may be some thoughts there that help you, or someone you know. I am well-qualified to write on this topic. Qualified by experience. In spades. Everything from being shot at in the Middle East, to having my business partner destroy my company. Fun stuff, in retrospect. NOT.

In The Da Vinci Code post, I mentioned that one of my interests is Spirituality. Adversity is only good because it brings you closer to your infinite source. Consequently, I have spent a lot of time pondering the nature of my infinite source. More on that later.

Because of an overwhelm of projects, and I guess a lot less adversity than at other times, I have not updated that blog for a while. Today, I did. Something triggered a thought, that prompted a blog entry.

Feel free to share it with someone who needs it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|