Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Style by Jury

Last night was the first airing of the episode of Style by Jury I participated in. The producer of the show called me to coach one of their makeover candidates in regaining her laughter. It was quite a challenge! Plagued by bad teeth and a life full of adversity, this wonderful lady had retreated so far into herself that it was as if her laughter and her joy had been stolen from her.

The show started to give her back her confidence. In order to help her find her laugh again, I had to gain her trust in a very short time, and convince her that I knew what she had gone through, what she was feeling.

Since I have had my own share of challenges, I was able to sincerely do this. It was very rewarding to see Kelly open up and laugh. By the end of the show, when her makeover is complete, she looks like the confident, intelligent and beautiful woman she deserves to be.

Who said reality TV is worthless? Not me.

Additional airings of Style by Jury, Season 4, Episode #058 The Main Event (Kelly), on the W Network, are on June 14 at 8:30 p.m., and June 19 at 8:00 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

<< Home

|