Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Day 27 30DC - Not Just a Fluke

There have been two more sales on my site, so this new niche is working out nicely. As with most internet marketers, I'm being close-mouthed about the niches and key phrases I am using. This is a competitive business and the waters are full of sharks. Especially the kind of sharks who prefer to get something easy than do the work themselves.

As I said yesterday, it IS work. I have been swamped this weekend but still managed to update my content a little. That daily attention is what is necessary to keep the sites lively and interesting.

But at this point, four days days from the end of the Challenge, I am pleased that I've been able to make those first few dollars.

Now, it's just "rinse and repeat".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|