Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Day 18 30DC - Ranked and Glad of it

I probably wouldn't have believed it possible if I hadn't seen it. Within a day of launching my page, I am ranked position #6 in Google search results for that keyword phrase! Here's the proof:








That's pretty amazing, and proof that the strategies and techniques that we are learning on the Thirty Day Challenge work a treat, as my friends from Oz would say.

Now it just remains to be seen how the traffic shakes out. I have Google Analytics embedded to capture those results.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, August 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! I'm also impressed by some of the challenges I've been reading about on your blog, and I'll definitely be looking into them. What do you think was the most effective technique to increasing your page rank?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|