Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

I'm talking about a different kind of code. Not cryptology, but a way of being, a code of behavior. Leonardo Da Vinci has always been a inspiration to me. I've admired his work, but more than that I've marvelled at the multiple interests he had.

I've often been criticized as having "not enough focus". Oh, I can focus just fine, thanks. I am well known for setting intently on a course and carrying through to the end. This criticism has come about because I, too, have multiple interests. Probably more interests than those who criticize me. As if I've ever cared about criticism.

There are core interests, of course:

I think if you intend to live life to the fullest, as I have always striven to do, you get exposed to many things. This exposure helps us find out what we're interested in. And once you get interested in something, you want to learn more about it.

Perhaps my "problem" has been insatiable curiosity and the burning desire to learn more about everything. Da Vinci is an excellent role model for that.

I don't write backwards. I can, but I find it better to keep my notes in a more legible form, therefore I have many notebooks in which I have recorded my thoughts, ideas, and knowledge. I continue to reach out toward anything that interests me, or that adds some spark to life.

Let me share a little of that with you, and keep you abreast of what I'm doing from time to time. I invite you into my world. Let me know what you think of this buzz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|