Beth Buzz - What is Beth Agnew up to now?

A news blog to keep you up to date on the activities of Beth Agnew.
Multiple projects, always a new idea, never a dull moment! Follow @Professorsan on Twitter.

Monday, August 06, 2007

The Tao of Ed, Take II

You know I'm a scamp, right? Ed happened to mention that we needed black T-shirts in support of the Tao of Ed movement. So here's what I did:

Ed is too modest to have his face on a T-shirt, so we went to additional iterations, including one with Tao or Yin/Yang symbol, one with the symbols for Knowledge and Prosperity, and one with a guitar, sort of. Consensus is that the guitar is something we all associate with Ed, so it deserves a place in the Tao of Ed graphical reality.

Since the guitar is so representative of Ed, I want to render it better than you see here. Y'all know I'm graphically challenged and that I have zero artistic skills -- but I am a copy/paste mashup maven! And this soon-to-be-a-collector's-item T-shirt deserves a much better image.

I have also been asked for a pic of a combat hamster -- I'm workin' on it!

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|